Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Pubg Ban in INDIA


  • this time a post about you know pubg is one of the best online play game in the world in smart-phones.. so in INDIA people see social media for pubg news pubg is ban in India.
  • so let's start for this news in true or fuels.
Pubg Ban in INDIA 

  • This new is not true for all thing lick ban in India but some school and colleges are notes for play pubg in during campus in collages.
  • See this site report and your all things for the pubg ban is soled report site 
  • So don't wry about pubg is ban in India.
  • But this news is I also search in Gov. sites notes but I do not find any of the things about pubg,
  • And I am not found any news for school or collages lick do not play pubg in here. 
  • So I suggest you are a student so you are not playing pubg in long time lick 2 - 4 hr but play some for you are free.
.: NOTE:.   
You are any question or suggestion for pubg news so please leave comment and massage for me
Or also support me to click in ad       

No comments:

Post a Comment

FaceBook comment

Followers

Translate