Thursday, March 19, 2020

How to Delete Tiktok Account Permanently-androidwithrk

-> In last week someone asked me questions lick how to deactivate my tictok account permanently.

-> So I find a safe and secure way to delete or deactivate your tictok account.

-> Deleting your account is permanent and can't be reversed. A deleted account can't be recovered.


How to Delete Tiktok Account Permanently-androidwithrk
How to Delete Tiktok Account Permanently





There are some steps to you follow in your tictok app :.


1. Open your tictok app and go to your profile tab.

2.Tap setting icon lick as three dotes.

3. Tap manage Account.

4. Delete Account.

-> after you delete your account permanent can't be recovered.

-> All tictok account setting is here Tictok account settings

 If you support my work click on ads in my blog.

1 comment:

FaceBook comment

Followers

Translate